Character Vault Information

This forum is for information purposes only. The DM will place information threads here. Most of it is found on the game journals as well.

Moderator: Bigby

Rary
Eternal War's Undertaker (DM,Admin)

Character Vault Information

Post by Rary »

This thread was created to give the rules currently on player vaults:

1. Any character file older than 90 days will be removed, regardless of level and who you are. This goes by the last time you logged in with that player.

2. 10 character max, however I'm very lax on this until you get out of control and have 30/50/75 players. I only stick to the 10 max when the server is critically low on space. Starting highest number of players on accounts first.

3. No swear words in the names. These will just get removed.

4. Anyone with more than 100 players will get their account removed. Since you don't respect me, then I don't respect you.

5. No names longer than 25 characters. (1234567890123456789012345 - Should be long enough) They will just get removed. If you fall under this condition and you started it on or before 3-28-2007, then consider it grandfathered in. Otherwise if I see it then it will get removed.

You don't need to email me players you want deleted, just don't login with them and they'll get removed after 90 days.
Last edited by Rary on Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rary
Eternal War's Undertaker (DM,Admin)

Post by Rary »

New guidelines for the character vault.