In-Game Description Changes

This forum is for information purposes only. The DM will place information threads here. Most of it is found on the game journals as well.

Moderator: Bigby

Rary
Eternal War's Undertaker (DM,Admin)

In-Game Description Changes

Post by Rary »

If you would like all the new description updates (ie: animate dead changed to regenerate for palemasters) then download the dialog.tlk file at http://eternalwar.us/downloads/ewa_dialog.zip and place it in your override folder.

Some of you might need to right click and save as so to not open it in your browser.

Download: Last Modified: 2/2/2017
Dialog.zip - 3MB

New Changes Include: 2/2/2017
Spells that aren't used in EWA will now say in their description, no use! (ie: summons)
Spells that have been changed at all have their descriptions changed so no real need for the journal persay. (ie: Heal)
Special feats: Rangers Animal companion, harper sleep, animate dead, create undead, and some others got name and description changed to fit with current info.
Half-elf race description changed.
All classes got their BAB listed as well as any special info on that particular class in regards to EWA (ie: Multi-class monks and haste)

Obviously I missed some feats or spells, if I did, you can always start a thread and list some that I forgot and I'll add them. Or any other issues arising from it. As future changes are made, you can just download the more current file.
Rary
Eternal War's Undertaker (DM,Admin)

Re: In-Game Description Changes

Post by Rary »

Updated: 7/26/2022 - New url.